Megs had a big wreck on her little purple princess bike last night... she was doing some "trick" riding and tried to ride up the curb... it bucked her off! Daddy-O came to the rescue! Yea! BUT, we didin't have any large band-aids. Until we went to Wally World today, where we got some super large ones. BUT, they did NOT have princesses on them! So, I gave in and got the princess ones (never had fancy band-aids) as well as the super-dooper-large ones.... We didn't even get out of the store before she started putting them on!
Tee Hee! So much fun having a girly-girl! Love ya Megs, sorry you got some nasty road rash!
I would just like to say thanks for stopping by and reading all my rants and or raves. I must put a disclaimer in here somewhere about my opinions...so here goes...These are only my opinions and with me being a woman my opinions change on a daily (heck sometimes even on a hourly) basis.I am not here to offend anyone...I am just here to let off some steam and maybe make you laugh....
My special faithful fans....
My Bro, and Sis-In-laws...
My freshly showered hubby!
My dear-to-my-heart FRIENDS!
Pretty little earrings for Meggie.
Time to do with what I want!
Fall smelling air!
Snuggling with my kiddo's.
Little girl chubby cheeks...
Clean smelling boys...
When is tee time?
Skinny Pic. 1996
I hope to be close to this....
CHECK-->1. First 20 lbs.------pedicure with Lori @ Tanglez 2.40 lbs.----------1 hour hot stone massage. 3. 60 lbs.---------Acrylic nails on.... 4. 80 lbs.--------------THE BIG ONE! A trip to Rapid with Hubby (no kids) to shop for new clothes and try on with him watching...... and new bras & panties from Vicki's! YEA! WHOA! Then, a tattoo..........
My Precious Ones...
***My Bucket List**** In no particular order, shared with my Dear Hubby.
-Travel to Moorea for a week with my hubby (me, skinny, in a bikini!)!
- Build a beautiful log home on a nice quite piece of land far from the back-stabbing city-folk.
- Buy a convertible car.....
- Get a butterfly tattoo on a skinny part of my body
- Ride the Harley on a two week excursion.
- See my children grown into tax-paying adults!
- Travel back to Sweden with hubby
- Travel on a riverboat cruise down the Mississippi River.
- Travel on a Scrapbook Cruise with Trish
- Travel to Alaska to ride the Dome railroad car through the wilderness.
- Travel to New England when the fall foliage is at the best.
- Travel to the Western Carribean to see more Ruins.
- Travel to New Orleans's French Quarter and stay in an old fancy hotel.
-Go on a wine tasting tour in Italy or California
A nice, hard drive! (golf, silly!)
Red fall foliage
Inky fingers & new inks
My dear U
garden grown tomatos & cukes!
cinnamon rolls! YUM!
good friends who love me for who I am.... and can laugh with me!
cold BUD LIGHT LIME....YUM!
cool summer nights!
watching the scale...be less!
watching my hubby mop the floor!
My Hubby's cooking. (He shows his love by nurishing us)