Okay, I went to the DR. today to get my MRI results, and they came back with some issues. SO, he is sending me on to the spine center in Rapid for more testing and Dr. consult. Dr. P. did tell me that I need to get "aggressive" with my weight loss. That it has a lot to do with the pain I am in. UGH! I guess I really need to be super-dooper serious! -But, I am!- so, we will trudge on with the losing.
There are a few things on my mind I'd like to share with you:
-Jody is on day 7 with her quitting smoking! HOORAY for her! THAT is one hard habit to break! AND she is doing WW too! KUDOS!
-Mom is doing well with sticking to the WW diet, and has shared some scary weight loss stories with me form her past. LOVE YOU MOM! WE can do this! Little bit at a time!
-Why are the first 5 minutes of exercising so DAMN hard?!?! Sometimes I just loath it!
-When I look at my skinny pictures, I just want to reach in to that person, and say,"You don't even know how good you look!"- or appreciate it!
-Yes, I am getting a little "obsessive" about this food thing....how many points is that in activity points? It should be worth a couple?
-I got the day-light job again... on duty at 9:00 am. Let's see how long that lasts...
-I have to bake cookies for the wrestling meet, I know I don't have to eat more than one.... not like the old days of several....
(While at work last night, I read the paper, and there was an ad from JC Penney's I browsed through. Anyhow, I had an epiphany! I want to wear those cute jeans that all the skinny girls wear! So, I riped that ad out, and affixed it to my food journal.... and am thinking of putting it on my ellip. too)
My D.H. has been enabling me to sleep for at least 6 hours in one whack! YIPES! I am used to sleeping a couple of hours, then waking up, then back for a couple, then up again. All this up & down is because of the kids' schedules.... mostly Meggie. Anyhow, I almost feel fresh as a daisy two days in a row! YIPPEE!!! The joys of sleep are not to be taken for granted.... Anyhow, I am off to the ellip. to bond. FIGHT to LOSE!
The boys' wrestling meet is this Saturday, all are more than welcome to come a hang out with us. I am sure that it will be lots of fun!! Andy is becoming quite a wrestler.... he really puts what e learns to use, and is also a natural athlete (not from me;)) Matt, he is pretty laid back, and doesn't like to lose, so then just shuts down. We are working on those coping issues with him.... Love them so much! They sure make me proud! Daddy-o, too! Have a great day! HUGS.......................................................................
.... of the weight issues I have. I know all of you are tired of hearing it. BUT, this time I AM going to be a size 13 again. YES, Jess, don't give your fat clothes away, yet! I WILL DO THIS...... so here is my goals, and my hubby has agreed to them:
1. First 20 lbs.------pedicure with Lori @ Tanglez 2. 40 lbs.----------1 hour hot stone massage. 3. 60 lbs.---------Acrylic nails on.... 4. 80 lbs.--------------THE BIG ONE! A trip to Rapid with Hubby (no kids) to shop for new clothes and try on with him watching...... and new bras & panties from Vicki's! YEA! WHOA! Then, a tattoo.......... Don'tcha thing it's time I take care of myself?????? I have been ellipticalling for 30-25 minutes DAILY, and watching, journaling my food intake.... I CAN BE THIN AGAIN! The fight is on! (Thanks Mandy for showing me that it can be done....)
Okay, a lot has happened in the pst few days.... First, Mom and I joined Weight Watchers. We have to travel to Chadron to do this, but attending meetings is key to losing weight. Mom was a lifetime member about 25 years ago, which means that she lost a ton of weight (made goal weight and maintained). I called her the "eithopian". Anyhow, she has gained like myself. SO, we are determined to be losers.... Secondly, My dear friend Jess and family watched the kids for me so that I could attend WW. THANK YOU SO much! You guys are so near and dear to us! I can't wait to come and play with you in your new room. Thirdly, ANdy has been complaining of stomach pains again. SO, I took him to the DR. and they decided to take some blood to test. This was a tramatic experience for him, as he had thoughts of his appendicitis experience, and the poking of the I.V. So, he ONLY got his foinger pricked, but it was horrible! (All this on 2 hours of sleep for me!) Then back to school for him.... Test results came back negative for high white blood count and ect. At noon yesterday after picking Meggie up from school, the M.R.I. people called to fit me in immediately. I was a bit overwhelmed as I had no sleep and wasn't thinking too clearly. But, I agreed to a 4:00 appointment. SO, a nap was had by Meggie and I, then off to Lisa's for her. I rushed to Chadron to get my MRI. ( I also called the school and had the boys walk home from school, change into their wrestling stuff, then walk to practice.) -I WAS nervous about all of this!! I called Jeffey at work, and he listened to me, and tried to calm me.... So, the MRI was a bit nerve wracking.... -Keep in mind that a cute guy was running the show- I had no metal on me except my bra, whoops! So, I had to take it off! Okay, no prob..... then climb onto the table, relax, earphones with music, I'm okay, sweating some now, can't relax, breathe honey..... okay, slide into the hole, opened my eyes.......not a GOOD idea! YIKES, a coffin! Close my eyes and DO NOT open again! I'm okay.... think positive thoughts.....what a cute guys that is.... whew..... are my kids okay? and made it to wrestling safely?..... wow, this is tight quarters.......nice music, Rush was playing and made me think of Jeffey.....boy this machine is loud..... whew, I'm sweating...... oh, thank the Lord this is over..... So, it was done, I grabbed my jacket and purse and ran out of there..... drove away to Wal-mart. But, when I got to WM I realized I forgot something..... guess what I forgot? MY BRA! No way in hell I was going back for it! YIKES! I must be tired! Tooooo FUNNY! I had to call my hubby... his immediate reply was, "Was it a good bra?" Nope, it wasn't...... TEE HEE! What a hell of a day! I called Ma, and Trish too.... to share the funny, wacky thing I did.... the laughed!!! Okay, I got back to town, picked up Meggie at Lisa's, then to wrestling practice to get the boys. Then raced home for supper with my family for my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday PAPA! We had a yummy supper and a few laughs.... and snuggled with Miranda, too. Then, I went to bed.... too tired and can't take much more, had to take a night off.......... Today, gotta shower and find a bra to wear! Tee HEE!
1. Ever been given an engagement ring? Yes, 3. 2. Longest friendship? Trish Colson, since we were 15-ish. Muffy Forney since we were 15-ish. 3. Last gift you recieved? A cool candle holder I wanted from P.L. from my Ma. 4. How many times have you dropped your cell? I can't keep count! 5. When's the last time you worked out? Today.... yep, on my way after this! 6. Thing you spend a lot of money on? Scrapbooking stuff... craft stuff. 7. Last food you ate? Some hashbrowns.... ;( 8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Personality, charisma. 9. One favorite song? All time fav is: Hotel California- Eagles 10. Where do you live? Crawford 11. Cell phone service provider?Alltel/Verizon- YEA! 12. Favorite mall store? Herbergers/Old Navy 13. Longest job ever had? My current one.... ya know what it is! 14. Do you own a pair of dice? Nope, maybe in the kids' games... 15. Do you prank call people? Not for a LONG, long time. 16. Last wedding attended? Ronand Marisa's on 9-8-07 17. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery? my mom, I think it would be Trish. 18. Last time you attended church? Last year....I'm sorry! It's just being a single mom at church with three is tough! 20. Biggest lie you have heard? I am still thinking on this one... 21. What do you want to drive? If money were no object... a convertible vette. 22. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends? At one of their homes, or mine! 23. Can you cook? Sure, but why when I have a chef in the house? 24. What car do you drive? 2006 Chevy Uplander mini-van.... had to have it. Three kids, it is a MUST! 25. Best kisser? My hubby. 26. Last time you cried? Last week..........it was a tough week. 27. Most disliked food? Green Peppers. 28. Thing you like most about yourself? That I am outgoing, and extremely friendly! (must be genetic!) 29. Thing you dislike most about yourself? My excess blubber! 30. Longest shift you have worked at a job? 20 hours on a train in a blizzard with not enough lunch! 31. Favorite movie? Currently- My best friends girl....love Dane Cook 32. Can you sing?Oh no. Not at all, not publically. 33. Last concert? Rascall Flatts- last July. 34. Last kiss? Meggie, Matt, & Andy before they left for school! 35. What color are your eyes? blue 36. Who knows your darkest secret? Trish 37. Last movie rented? My Bestfriends Girlfriend! WHOO HOO! 38. Thing you never leave home without? My cell phone 39. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere! 40. Do you like Chinese food? LOVE IT! 42. Is your room clean? YOu have got to be kidding? 43. Laptop or desktop computer? Love em both! 44. Favorite comedian? OHHHH, Dane! 45. Do you smoke? Nope, I quit on June 7, 1998. Cold Turkey, when i was smoking a pack and a half a day! 46. Sleep with or without clothes? I love, love cuddly jammies! 47. Who sleeps with you every night? i SLEEP During the day..... by meyself....boooo hoooo! 48. Long distance relationships work? Sure, look at Jeffey and I! 49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Aww, can't keep count... :( 50. Pancakes or french toast? My Ma's pancake are THE BEST! 51. Do you like coffee? What? The nectar of the Gods? Oh, how I love it!
Yep, Ma & I are going to Weight Watchers tomorrow evening. Sounds good, huh? If you'd like to join us, you are more than welcome. The more fatties the merrier! UGH! We will SUCCEED! I just know it! Wish us luck!
Jeffey and I had a long talk last night.... we just don't make time for each other like we should. We are constantly going two different directions. NOT GOOD! We need to re-connect. WE NEED A VACATION! Maybe I can convince him that the bills & debts will always be there, and we just need to get away to revive our marriage. We have been together for nearly 19 years off and on... mostly on! Married 11 of those years..... we both agreed that we thank the LORD that we didn't get married right after high school. Eventhough he actually considered it! -I didn't know this! ;) He knew that I had some MAJOR growing to do, and the world to see (Sweden). Plus, I had no dreams of marriage and children. I wanted college, a career, and a fast paced life in a large city.
Funny how we change? Funny how fate, destiny and our HIGHER power have something else in mind for us....
Our Prayers have been answered.... possible temporarily. I am working the 9:00 AM job now. YEA! Yes, I have been exhausted with the midnight thing. I guess adjustment is more and more difficult as I age. Anyhow, we will see how long I can hold this. As I have heard rumors of someone else wanting this shift. And the RR rules allows bumping.... SO, off to work I go with a bag FULL of entertainment ( crafts, books and ect.) Kiddos are having a great time at wrestling. They are learning to be good losers, too. I love that! It has been tough.... Meggie says, " When I turn into a boy, I am going to wrestle, too!) TEEE HEEE! Hugs 2 All of U!
Fiji: You arrive by seaplane at Navutu Stars, a barefoot resort on remote Yaqeta Island, swooping down over shimmering jade-green waters and a palmy white beach. In addition to a beautiful shoreline, great diving, and glamorous thatched bures—some with stunning soaking tubs carved into the smooth white-concrete floor—this South Pacific paradise has an adventurous chef who serves up Asian dishes with Mediterranean flair. Have a picnic on a nearby deserted island with a box lunch of grilled lobster and chilled white wine.
Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag 3 people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real. . .nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have Fun!! I tag: Jody, Jess, Trish
1. What is your name: Becky 2. A four Letter Word: Boom 3. A boy's Name: Brian 4. A girl's Name: Bailey 5. An occupation: Bartender 6. A color: Beige 7. Something you wear: Bra 8. A food: Baklava 9. Something found in the bathroom: Brushes 10. A place: Bayard 11. A reason for being late: Broken clock 12. Something you shout: Be Quiet!!!! 13. A movie title: Beowolf 14. Something you drink: Bailey's & coffee 15. A musical group: Beastie Boys 16. An animal: Bovine 17. A street name: Brook 18. A type of car: Bonneville 19. A song title: Baby, baby, baby. 20. A verb: Blow
CARDINALS! Just becasue the have never been to a Super Bowl. This is not the team Andy is rooting for, though.... We are headed to the Fire Hall to watch it with all the other firemen and their families! Yippee!!!!
I would just like to say thanks for stopping by and reading all my rants and or raves. I must put a disclaimer in here somewhere about my opinions...so here goes...These are only my opinions and with me being a woman my opinions change on a daily (heck sometimes even on a hourly) basis.I am not here to offend anyone...I am just here to let off some steam and maybe make you laugh....
My special faithful fans....
My Bro, and Sis-In-laws...
My freshly showered hubby!
My dear-to-my-heart FRIENDS!
Pretty little earrings for Meggie.
Time to do with what I want!
Fall smelling air!
Snuggling with my kiddo's.
Little girl chubby cheeks...
Clean smelling boys...
When is tee time?
Skinny Pic. 1996
I hope to be close to this....
CHECK-->1. First 20 lbs.------pedicure with Lori @ Tanglez 2.40 lbs.----------1 hour hot stone massage. 3. 60 lbs.---------Acrylic nails on.... 4. 80 lbs.--------------THE BIG ONE! A trip to Rapid with Hubby (no kids) to shop for new clothes and try on with him watching...... and new bras & panties from Vicki's! YEA! WHOA! Then, a tattoo..........
My Precious Ones...
***My Bucket List**** In no particular order, shared with my Dear Hubby.
-Travel to Moorea for a week with my hubby (me, skinny, in a bikini!)!
- Build a beautiful log home on a nice quite piece of land far from the back-stabbing city-folk.
- Buy a convertible car.....
- Get a butterfly tattoo on a skinny part of my body
- Ride the Harley on a two week excursion.
- See my children grown into tax-paying adults!
- Travel back to Sweden with hubby
- Travel on a riverboat cruise down the Mississippi River.
- Travel on a Scrapbook Cruise with Trish
- Travel to Alaska to ride the Dome railroad car through the wilderness.
- Travel to New England when the fall foliage is at the best.
- Travel to the Western Carribean to see more Ruins.
- Travel to New Orleans's French Quarter and stay in an old fancy hotel.
-Go on a wine tasting tour in Italy or California
A nice, hard drive! (golf, silly!)
Red fall foliage
Inky fingers & new inks
My dear U
garden grown tomatos & cukes!
cinnamon rolls! YUM!
good friends who love me for who I am.... and can laugh with me!
cold BUD LIGHT LIME....YUM!
cool summer nights!
watching the scale...be less!
watching my hubby mop the floor!
My Hubby's cooking. (He shows his love by nurishing us)