Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OH, WHew- WeE!

Our Prayers have been answered.... possible temporarily. I am working the 9:00 AM job now. YEA! Yes, I have been exhausted with the midnight thing. I guess adjustment is more and more difficult as I age. Anyhow, we will see how long I can hold this. As I have heard rumors of someone else wanting this shift. And the RR rules allows bumping.... SO, off to work I go with a bag FULL of entertainment ( crafts, books and ect.)
Kiddos are having a great time at wrestling. They are learning to be good losers, too. I love that! It has been tough....
Meggie says, " When I turn into a boy, I am going to wrestle, too!)
TEEE HEEE!
Hugs 2 All of U!

3 comments:

  1. HeHe how funny Meggie! So glad you're on the day shift Becky, I'll say a prayer it lasts! That's great that the boys are enjoying wrestling & learning to be good sports. Good to see ya yesterday stranger, hope to see ya soon. Have a great day at work!

    Ang :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So glad the day shift is yours now. Hopefully that stays in place for a while!

    Meggie is a goofy little girl, and we love it! Kiss all your kids for us and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for us Mom's that don't let our girls wrestle!!! Meg says some cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.