Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good NEWS, and then the BAD...


(Another cute jeans/butt photo to inspire me!)

Hey ya'all!

Okay, I went to the DR. today to get my MRI results, and they came back with some issues. SO, he is sending me on to the spine center in Rapid for more testing and Dr. consult. Dr. P. did tell me that I need to get "aggressive" with my weight loss. That it has a lot to do with the pain I am in. UGH! I guess I really need to be super-dooper serious! -But, I am!- so, we will trudge on with the losing.

There are a few things on my mind I'd like to share with you:


-Jody is on day 7 with her quitting smoking! HOORAY for her! THAT is one hard habit to break! AND she is doing WW too! KUDOS!

-Mom is doing well with sticking to the WW diet, and has shared some scary weight loss stories with me form her past. LOVE YOU MOM! WE can do this! Little bit at a time!

-Why are the first 5 minutes of exercising so DAMN hard?!?! Sometimes I just loath it!

-When I look at my skinny pictures, I just want to reach in to that person, and say,"You don't even know how good you look!"- or appreciate it!

-Yes, I am getting a little "obsessive" about this food thing....how many points is that in activity points? It should be worth a couple?

-I got the day-light job again... on duty at 9:00 am. Let's see how long that lasts...

-I have to bake cookies for the wrestling meet, I know I don't have to eat more than one.... not like the old days of several....

-I am actually liking working out?!?! Weird huh?

Have a great day! Hugs, B




1 comment:

  1. Oh Beck I sure hope & will pray that everything is ok with your back. I can soooo relate to the weight causing back pain. I cannot even begin to tell you how much better my back has been since I've started losing just the little bit of weight that I have. If I would sit for very long, then stand up, I would feel like I could just collapse because of the "asleep" feeling in my lower back & the pain. It's weird! But like I said, it's been MUCH better. I'm proud of you for finding a weight loss regimen that works for you & your schedule. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.