Monday, February 23, 2009

THe beginning of the end....

.... of the weight issues I have. I know all of you are tired of hearing it. BUT, this time I AM going to be a size 13 again. YES, Jess, don't give your fat clothes away, yet! I WILL DO THIS...... so here is my goals, and my hubby has agreed to them:

1. First 20 lbs.------pedicure with Lori @ Tanglez
2. 40 lbs.----------1 hour hot stone massage.
3. 60 lbs.---------Acrylic nails on....
4. 80 lbs.--------------THE BIG ONE! A trip to Rapid with Hubby (no kids) to shop for new clothes and try on with him watching...... and new bras & panties from Vicki's! YEA! WHOA! Then, a tattoo..........

Don'tcha thing it's time I take care of myself??????
I have been ellipticalling for 30-25 minutes DAILY, and watching, journaling my food intake.... I CAN BE THIN AGAIN! The fight is on! (Thanks Mandy for showing me that it can be done....)

1 comment:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.