Friday, February 20, 2009

Where do I begin?



Okay, a lot has happened in the pst few days....
First, Mom and I joined Weight Watchers. We have to travel to Chadron to do this, but attending meetings is key to losing weight. Mom was a lifetime member about 25 years ago, which means that she lost a ton of weight (made goal weight and maintained). I called her the "eithopian". Anyhow, she has gained like myself. SO, we are determined to be losers....
Secondly, My dear friend Jess and family watched the kids for me so that I could attend WW. THANK YOU SO much! You guys are so near and dear to us! I can't wait to come and play with you in your new room.
Thirdly, ANdy has been complaining of stomach pains again. SO, I took him to the DR. and they decided to take some blood to test. This was a tramatic experience for him, as he had thoughts of his appendicitis experience, and the poking of the I.V. So, he ONLY got his foinger pricked, but it was horrible! (All this on 2 hours of sleep for me!) Then back to school for him.... Test results came back negative for high white blood count and ect.
At noon yesterday after picking Meggie up from school, the M.R.I. people called to fit me in immediately. I was a bit overwhelmed as I had no sleep and wasn't thinking too clearly. But, I agreed to a 4:00 appointment. SO, a nap was had by Meggie and I, then off to Lisa's for her. I rushed to Chadron to get my MRI. ( I also called the school and had the boys walk home from school, change into their wrestling stuff, then walk to practice.) -I WAS nervous about all of this!! I called Jeffey at work, and he listened to me, and tried to calm me....
So, the MRI was a bit nerve wracking.... -Keep in mind that a cute guy was running the show- I had no metal on me except my bra, whoops! So, I had to take it off! Okay, no prob..... then climb onto the table, relax, earphones with music, I'm okay, sweating some now, can't relax, breathe honey..... okay, slide into the hole, opened my eyes.......not a GOOD idea! YIKES, a coffin! Close my eyes and DO NOT open again! I'm okay.... think positive thoughts.....what a cute guys that is.... whew..... are my kids okay? and made it to wrestling safely?..... wow, this is tight quarters.......nice music, Rush was playing and made me think of Jeffey.....boy this machine is loud..... whew, I'm sweating...... oh, thank the Lord this is over.....
So, it was done, I grabbed my jacket and purse and ran out of there..... drove away to Wal-mart. But, when I got to WM I realized I forgot something..... guess what I forgot?
MY BRA!
No way in hell I was going back for it! YIKES! I must be tired! Tooooo FUNNY! I had to call my hubby... his immediate reply was, "Was it a good bra?" Nope, it wasn't...... TEE HEE! What a hell of a day! I called Ma, and Trish too.... to share the funny, wacky thing I did.... the laughed!!!
Okay, I got back to town, picked up Meggie at Lisa's, then to wrestling practice to get the boys. Then raced home for supper with my family for my Dad's birthday. Happy Birthday PAPA!
We had a yummy supper and a few laughs.... and snuggled with Miranda, too.
Then, I went to bed.... too tired and can't take much more, had to take a night off..........
Today, gotta shower and find a bra to wear! Tee HEE!

4 comments:

  1. Mom and I are STILL Laughing!!! It is remarkable what we'll do when we're running really low on sleep!! Glad Andy's results are ok -- hope he's feeling alright.

    Worst case scenario -- call Victoria's secret for a repacement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Beck, you crack me up!!! I needed a good laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you made me laugh so hard when i read this post! ya, i started ww too but can't make it to the meetings on time since i have kids til 5pm. i printed out an awesome pts. site that lists EVERYTHING you can think of. here it is: www.quiddity.cc/rachel/diet/wwfoods.htm

    Good luck on the weight loss! I started it b4 I quit smoking so I wouldn't gain 10-15 lb then have to lose it. BTW-no cigs since Wednesday! I CAN DO THIS is what I keep telling myself. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Good luck Beck, you can do it! Oh.....I still have your cuddlebug, I haven't got to cuddle with it yet though...dang it! Hoping to tonight. I promise I'm taking good care of it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.