Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He's spoiling me....

(While at work last night, I read the paper, and there was an ad from JC Penney's I browsed through. Anyhow, I had an epiphany! I want to wear those cute jeans that all the skinny girls wear! So, I riped that ad out, and affixed it to my food journal.... and am thinking of putting it on my ellip. too)

My D.H. has been enabling me to sleep for at least 6 hours in one whack! YIPES! I am used to sleeping a couple of hours, then waking up, then back for a couple, then up again. All this up & down is because of the kids' schedules.... mostly Meggie. Anyhow, I almost feel fresh as a daisy two days in a row! YIPPEE!!! The joys of sleep are not to be taken for granted....
Anyhow, I am off to the ellip. to bond. FIGHT to LOSE!

The boys' wrestling meet is this Saturday, all are more than welcome to come a hang out with us. I am sure that it will be lots of fun!! Andy is becoming quite a wrestler.... he really puts what e learns to use, and is also a natural athlete (not from me;)) Matt, he is pretty laid back, and doesn't like to lose, so then just shuts down. We are working on those coping issues with him.... Love them so much! They sure make me proud! Daddy-o, too!
Have a great day! HUGS.......................................................................

2 comments:

  1. Hey Beck we may be there Saturday :) I think Preston would LOVE to watch the kids wrestle!! What time do they start Saturday? Sounds like FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Jeans, Beck! Can't wait to see you wearing them!! See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.