Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The First 51............


1. Ever been given an engagement ring? Yes, 3.
2. Longest friendship? Trish Colson, since we were 15-ish. Muffy Forney since we were 15-ish.
3. Last gift you recieved? A cool candle holder I wanted from P.L. from my Ma.
4. How many times have you dropped your cell? I can't keep count!
5. When's the last time you worked out? Today.... yep, on my way after this!
6. Thing you spend a lot of money on? Scrapbooking stuff... craft stuff.
7. Last food you ate? Some hashbrowns.... ;(
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Personality, charisma.
9. One favorite song? All time fav is: Hotel California- Eagles
10. Where do you live? Crawford
11. Cell phone service provider?Alltel/Verizon- YEA!
12. Favorite mall store? Herbergers/Old Navy
13. Longest job ever had? My current one.... ya know what it is!
14. Do you own a pair of dice? Nope, maybe in the kids' games...
15. Do you prank call people? Not for a LONG, long time.
16. Last wedding attended? Ronand Marisa's on 9-8-07
17. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery? my mom, I think it would be Trish.
18. Last time you attended church? Last year....I'm sorry! It's just being a single mom at church with three is tough!
20. Biggest lie you have heard? I am still thinking on this one...
21. What do you want to drive? If money were no object... a convertible vette.
22. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends? At one of their homes, or mine!
23. Can you cook? Sure, but why when I have a chef in the house?
24. What car do you drive? 2006 Chevy Uplander mini-van.... had to have it. Three kids, it is a MUST!
25. Best kisser? My hubby.
26. Last time you cried? Last week..........it was a tough week.
27. Most disliked food? Green Peppers.
28. Thing you like most about yourself? That I am outgoing, and extremely friendly! (must be genetic!)
29. Thing you dislike most about yourself? My excess blubber!
30. Longest shift you have worked at a job? 20 hours on a train in a blizzard with not enough lunch!
31. Favorite movie? Currently- My best friends girl....love Dane Cook
32. Can you sing?Oh no. Not at all, not publically.
33. Last concert? Rascall Flatts- last July.
34. Last kiss? Meggie, Matt, & Andy before they left for school!
35. What color are your eyes? blue
36. Who knows your darkest secret? Trish
37. Last movie rented? My Bestfriends Girlfriend! WHOO HOO!
38. Thing you never leave home without? My cell phone
39. Favorite vacation spot? Anywhere!
40. Do you like Chinese food? LOVE IT!
42. Is your room clean? YOu have got to be kidding?
43. Laptop or desktop computer? Love em both!
44. Favorite comedian? OHHHH, Dane!
45. Do you smoke? Nope, I quit on June 7, 1998. Cold Turkey, when i was smoking a pack and a half a day!
46. Sleep with or without clothes? I love, love cuddly jammies!
47. Who sleeps with you every night? i SLEEP During the day..... by meyself....boooo hoooo!
48. Long distance relationships work? Sure, look at Jeffey and I!
49. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Aww, can't keep count... :(
50. Pancakes or french toast? My Ma's pancake are THE BEST!
51. Do you like coffee? What? The nectar of the Gods? Oh, how I love it!

1 comment:

  1. It was fun reading these! Hope your work days (nights) are going good. Ttyl

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.