Friday, February 13, 2009

Oh..... HAPPY Lovey-dovey Day!

To Love and to CHERISH......

Jeffey and I had a long talk last night.... we just don't make time for each other like we should. We are constantly going two different directions. NOT GOOD! We need to re-connect. WE NEED A VACATION! Maybe I can convince him that the bills & debts will always be there, and we just need to get away to revive our marriage. We have been together for nearly 19 years off and on... mostly on! Married 11 of those years..... we both agreed that we thank the LORD that we didn't get married right after high school. Eventhough he actually considered it! -I didn't know this! ;) He knew that I had some MAJOR growing to do, and the world to see (Sweden). Plus, I had no dreams of marriage and children. I wanted college, a career, and a fast paced life in a large city.
Funny how we change? Funny how fate, destiny and our HIGHER power have something else in mind for us....
THANK God for His vision for us....
Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. i agree- a vacation would be so nice right now. i think we tend to get the winter blues this time of year. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, just reading this it sounds SO much like ME... My dreams of life were pretty much the same...then along came Norm and I DID get married right out of High School. It amazes me how God knows me so completely and did bring me the greatest man for me. I am sure you feel the same. Taking time for our marriages esp while raising Children and balancing demanding careers is one tough job, Hang in there... We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beck, it is really profound having those conversations with our hubbies, but SOOOOOO necessary. I heard Maui is super in the winter -- just had a friend return from there this week!

    Haley is ready to babysit this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.