Monday, January 28, 2008






Good Morning!
What a day! I took a day of vacation last night to spend time with my dear hubby. Sometimes I really miss him;) Anyhow, got the kiddo's off to school without too many arguements. They sure love that Wii, and want to play it all of the time. It is driving me CRAZY! I think they will learn to share and to play together with it. It is just taking some time.... ANyhow, Jeffey and I had our morning coffee together while Meggie played tea party with us, and kissed and hugged us. SHe is a darling blessing! ANway, we WALKED to the NAPA store to get Jeffey's black turd pickup parts. What a beautiful but windy day. We felt so good to be out and excercising. Meggie loved the ride in the stroller and didn't want it to end. It was nice to be outside soaking up the sun! Then we ate lunch and Meggie and I napped for a time... Boys got home and played the Wii, Big Game Hunter! Whew, they love that thing. I hope the newness ofin wears off eventually!
Off to work now, and it is cold! Cuddle up with your loved ones tonight to stay warm...Nigh Night!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Beck w/your blog....proud of you! It looks just great. I'm glad you're giving it a whirl. Talk to ya soon...say a little prayer for Preston Lee...he's sick, croup, and double ear infection.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.