Monday, March 15, 2010

Birthday & Wrestling

Matt had a wonderful 8th birthday celebration with all of his family and his bestie Dennis.  They played and played Star Wars stuff.  Matt got a nice, new guitar for his gift from us.  He will start lessons this week with Aviron.  I think that he will love it!  Thank YOU for all of the wonderful wishes, and gifts you all!
On Saturday, we helped with our home wrestling meet.  It was a great day!  Matt decided to wrestle in this one, and did VERY well.  He pinned two of his opponents!  He ended up with 2nd place!  YES!  He did tell me that he had fun, but doesn't want to wrestle this next meet.  Oh well......
Andy did exceptionally well.  He got beat in one match by 3 points.  He pinned the other two opponents.  So, we are learning. And Jeff and I were SO PROUD of the boys!  They are really getting "it".
Meggie had fun with her cousin Joel from Paxton.  She idolizes him, and is his little shadow!  FUNNY!
Well, the time change has messed with us this morning.  Andy stomped his way up the hill to school.  He wanted to stay home!  Naw, you have to pass third grade, dude! 
Have a great day!
((((((Hugs))))))

3 comments:

  1. Glad Andy made the trek up the hill. It is a tough time change -- I like the fall one much better! We had a blast with all of you this weekend -- hope Andy is better by this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! LOVE the pictures! Is that Meagan in the last photo? Surely not, she looks so grown up!!! Oh gosh Star Wars stuff,,,,Preston is so into Start Wars! And what started his fascination was from when I was watching the kids & Preston would watch Star Wars with Matt. How Funny!! Preston still talks about Matt and Andy's "jump" (bunk) beds :) That would be wonderful if Preston could come over & play with the kids during the day. I'll be giving ya a ring I'm sure. Also, be sure & call me this Thursday. I am planning on going back & forth, but if you have plans of visiting I will be sure & be here, k? Can't wait to see you & I sure hope/pray all is going well with your back. Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great tournament - kudos to all you parents. The boys did well congratulations to them1

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.