Friday, April 23, 2010

I missed Earth Day!

(Meggie dressed up as a kitty-fairy,  Miranda & Megs playing dollys, "the layout".)
Crap!  I missed it!  I usually do something like pull some weeds, or spray some weeds on Earth Day!  It was a rainy day, so I did the next best thing! SCRAPPING...... Yes, I got the design layout done for the MOPS Fundraiser all done for Saturday.  It is a PRETTY DARN NIFTY layout that I will be teaching in Chadron at 10:00 am.  The cost is $15, and you will not be dissappointed!  I really pulled out the stops on this one!
I also hosted a make-up layout for the last weeks "school days" layout.  It was fun to gather with the ladies, and giggle and have a cocktail!  Thanks GIRLS, I love ya's!
Yesterday, I went to Chadron to have my hair done by our BESTEST-Cutter Girl, and have lunch with some Besties........ I laughed till I cried!  YEP, It was a good day!

***NOW stay tuned for a FABULOUS class I have brewing in my head..... it will be a canvas------------- probably 12 x 20-ish....... with all the embellies.  YOU won't want to miss this one! Probably be on a Sunday afternoon-evening......................................
Hugs 2 U!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.