Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mama's get-away.................

Yeppers, with much aprehension, I got to leave Saturday morning!  South, I traveled to Torrington to see my dearie Trish.  We had big plans for the day.  First, a scrap class at Torrington Office Supply-Scrapbooking.  It was AWESOME!  The project was a canvas.... I LOVED IT!  So, look for a class simular in our future classes.  Then we attended the play, "Annie".  It was the best!  We so enjoyed ourselves....as it was wierd for me to be childless.  I am really being serious here, as I guess I needed a break from reality.  My Ma and Trish were both right.  The kids will be okay without me, and I don't need to feel guilty.  ANyhoo, we stayed up late and visited....mostly hashed out each others lives.  Loved it! 
Thanks Trishie!
Love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Becky, I also had a great time with you this weekend. Thanks for listening to me vent and going with me while I played taxi cab driver. Sunday was nice just hanging out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.