Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Big 10!"


Yep, Andrew Jay turned the beig 10 on Friday!  Can you believe it? 
Nope, me either.... nor does Daddy-O!  We can remember so vividly his birth-day!

Andy, We love YOU so much!
Happy Birthday to our first baby, the little Husker, Rockies Fan, talented baseball shortstop & pitcher.... the kid who makes friends wherever he goes, and makes friends of his foe....  My sweet little boy who promised me that he would hold my hand and go to lunch with me on his birthday when he turns 20!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I know it doesn't seem possible that a decade has passed since your "wheat harvest baby" arrived! Where does the time go?!? I don't know but I do know that we can't imagine life without our "babies"!!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.