Wednesday, July 14, 2010

JUNE just flew by....now there goes July!

Okay, June was completely obliterated!!!! By Baseball......games, practice and ect.....
I need to rewind it...
-Matt had his first homerun!
-Andy hit left-handed (switch hitter) most of the season, and had 15 or so homers in the Minor League!
-Meggie loved t-ball, and seemed to really get it, mostly from her personal coach & brother Andy....
-Matt's Minors won 2nd place in the Tourney.
-Andy's Majors won their only game to get them 3rd in the Tourney.
-I had a great time watching the kiddos play ball.... love it, and love to take photos and cheer for them! 
-I took the camper(drove it myself!), to Fur Trade Days and camped out at the Blundell's street (thank you for all your help Fairy family!).  We had a fabulous time camping and playing together!  Made plans to do that every year.  And I found out that I AM CAPABLE of pulling the camper and setting it up!
-Had a wonderful 4th O' July, we celebrated with family & friends.  Rodeo, fireworks, BBQ,pig wrestling, cocktails, late nights, and bug spray.....What a great time!
-We have had a great time with Lisette, showing her the simple, country life..... and teaching her......
-Now, we are planning a big camping trip to the lake.... can't wait.... all work and no play-YUCKY!
-Fire season is upon us, don't much like that our loved ones are risking everything for us, but someone has to step up for us.... Thank YOU firemen!
-It's a great year for weeds....wanna come help me pull them?  I can't keep up! :o)
-Meggie is napping now, and I am thinking the same.  Pool sunburn isn't very lovely....
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. But the best news is that we survived the mass chaos, and now we can relax at the lake...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't look now, but July is already 1/2 gone, too!
    Sounds like you are having a great busy summer!

    Enjoy the lake!

    mary

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.