Saturday, June 7, 2008

AWW, the memories!



"These are the best days of my life!"

Yep, turning 35 has impacted me. I have been thinking back to when I turned 20.... how awful I felt! No more teen years, now I must be responsible! I never had too many hopes and dreams, until I had some serious bad stuff happen to me with my first marriage. WHAT A HORRIBLE time in my life! Good thing it was only about a year of grieving terribly. Then my favorite aunt passed in 1997.... And then this morning started off not so great....work! And I got a royal screwing by the BNSF. Then I hear that the Chadron radio station announced, "Happy Birthday goes out to Becky Buschow of Crawford!" I have been divorce for 13 years!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?! Just what I needed today!!!! SO, anyway, I look back at what I have survived, and then realized life has been pretty good to me. So, stop Beck having a pity party over turning closer to 40! And by the way (speaking to myself), "put on your big girl panties and DEAL WITH IT!"

My hubby and kiddo's golfed with me yesterday and it was GREAT! Then we got to see the boys' b ball game.....
I had breakfast and cake and ice cream with my parents this morning too. We went out to see Grandmas new lambs born during the night.... so cute!


LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.