Sunday, June 1, 2008

OKAY, Where did the week go???? AGAIN!





(Photos taken w/ cell phone: Andy's black eye, compliments of a baseball; Meggie and her kitties, Bear & Socks-she loves them! and a pool pic of Meggie with her swimmin fooh on. )
Hey Ya' All!
How are you? Are you guys enjoying the awesome weather we have had these past few days? I know we have, with work, and life in general!
The boys had their first baseball game on Friday. They both struck out, as they were using the pitching machine. BUT, they had a great time! The Minors has 18 payers from Harrison, Belmont and Crawford. They range from lots of exposure to baseball to hardly none. SO, they will have a fun year! We sure enjoyed the game. They have another game tomorrow night at 8:00 p.m. in Chadron. You are most welcome to come!
Yesterday, Jeff golfed in the Fireman's Tourney here at Crawford. I went along to help with the food, photos and ect. I had a great time driving around a cart and drinking beer with the boys. We sure had a great time laughing to hysterical fits! Thanks GUYS!
Today, woke up and scurried out the farm to chase cows, and sort pairs, vaccinate for V.D. and ect. We all got sunburned and didn't get home until 3:30 p.m. THEN we kept working.... I mowed while Jeffey got his garden planted & caged. THEN it rained and hailed on it tonight! I took the kids to the pool before we got lightning....
Now, sorted toys downstairs and threw a bunch of CRAP away! GEEZE, on a roll.
Tomorrow, we have the first "Summer Celebration" going on downtown with music, food and family entertainment. Oh, and vendors..... Me, I think I will have a table with some jewelry and some CTMH catalogs and ect. Can't really decide yet..... Hmmm....... Please some down and have something to eat and visit!!!!!!! Oh, then we have a ball game in Chadron @ 8:00.....
Take Care, B
So, we will hope to see some of you guys tomorrow night, EH????????

1 comment:

  1. Meg looks so freakin cute! I think we'll try & hit the pool this week. Gosh girl I still become exhausted reading your blog!!!!! :) Oh-I've marked my calendar for the 30th to watch your table for ya, k.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.