Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hey guys!


(my crazy dirt bikers!)
It soooo HOT outside!
Yep, I have been working so much this weekend, that I can hardly enjoy life! I did get the kiddo's over to Chadron for my Ma's Cousin reunion.... The kids were a bit bored. OLD PEOPLE STUFF!!! But, Meggie won a quilt in their raffle! Grandma was so happy to have someone in our family win a quilt after all these years!
I have hurt my ball! Yes, on my foot, silly! Yep, jumped into the pool, and bruised it somehow. It is healing slowly, and seems to hurt like hell only when I stand directly on it! Geeze! ONE MORE THING!
Well, off to bed, I am sooooooo tired tonight! Take Care all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that your balls, well ball, hurt too. Now we can relate!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.