Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another consequence of growing up...

"Is Santa for real?" 
Andy asked me this morning....  I asked him, "What do you think?"   He then replied," I think so, but Nick told me that his mom told him that Santa isn't real.  AND that the Easter Bunny, the Leprechaun aren't real either. BUT, the tooth fairy is!"  I looked at him and asked him if he believes in Santa.  He said, "yea, sorta."  I said to him, "If you believe, anything is possible. And he must not tell anyone what Nick said!"  "Okay, Mom.  I love you!"
What a sad, sad day..........  I am still in mourning for his innocence!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww. So sad that they have to grow up. The way that works at our house, is if you KNOW the truth, you don't SHOW it. If you spoil the surprise for anyone else, Santa doesn't leave you anything!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.