Friday, December 11, 2009

Gearing Up!!!


Yep, it is an exciting weekend for this house.  Today, the kids are singing at the nursing home at 2:30, which Meggie and I are definately attending.  Then, Santa will be coming to the Firehall @ 5:00..... Rushing away from that, we will be headed to Chadron for the Parade of Lights.... I LOVE THAT PARADE!  Mostly because the real Santa will be at the Art Gallery.  He is a friend of our family....  He literally lives as Santa, and keeps his beard & hair year round.  He also has a custom made suit, embelished with stitching, and fur. This Santa has posed for many artists, and is a renowned artist himself.  So, when you come to my home, all the santa pictures hanging on the walls, are all "him".... Franz Brown.  See link below for prints:
thespiritofsanta.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=5&cat=Giclee%27s+Framed

On Saturday morning, Andy has a basketball game at the Armstrong @ 0900....Early morning for us.  But, Daddy-O should be home...
Tomorrow, I have a special dinner with my dear friends.....  I cannot wait!  It is sooooooo special to me!
Have a wonderful weekend!  Lot's of hugs to U!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could go to the Parade of Lights, always on the night of our employee part that I am required to go to:( Can't wait until tomorrow night. Hope I don't disappoint anyone. I haven't cooked for so long, not sure I know how to light the stove . LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.