Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lack of Gumption....


Yep, on Monday I had the rhysotomy.  It HURT!  LOTS, AND lots of needle pokes..... But, as of today, I am feeling better....still very sore.  I hope that this helps.  Dr. said that those nerves grow back withing 6 months to 2 years.  SO, this is not a final fix for me..... just prevent surgery a little longer.
Anyhow, Meggie and I are hanging out today.  We were going to Emil's funeral, but too cold, and I still ache.  I didn't want to stand for the service...... I will express my condolences in a more personal way to M & D.  May the Lord be with them to console and heal their hurts....
Well, have a good day, stay warm!

(photo of kids 2005)

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that you still have pain, maybe in a couple of days you will feel better. I didn't go to Emil's funeral either, I have that stupid crud and I am hacking and coughing. I feel so bad for their family and I too will do something a little later as life goes on for everyone but you feel like it doesn't for you. Poor kids. My thoughts and prayers are with them too.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.