Friday, January 15, 2010

I have been tagged! -Thanks Jess-a-cita!

Okay, 7 things you may not know about me...... quite frankly.

1. I used to be persnickety about my homes cleanliness....... now, I just can't and won't keep up!

2. I had big dreams as I was a senior in high school, I didn't want to marry OR have children.  I WANTED A CAREER in broadcasting. I never dreamt of a having a family......

3.  I used to be allergic to chocolate.

4. I was married once before..... and he still haunts my dreams to this day.

5. I chased my dear hubby, and he didn't want to get too serious with me as I was 17, and he was 22 yrs old.  He was the quiet, timid one...... the exact opposite of me. I chased him once again in 1996.... AND GOT HIM!

6.  I take happy pills and a pill for my thyroid daily. UGH!

7. I used to have a mud-pie area on the farm that I named "Becky's Bake Shop."

I TAG MISTY & LISA

1 comment:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.