Friday, January 29, 2010

A bit of chocolate will help....

Yesterday afternoon was stress.  Andy was upset afterschool about things that happened, and I was as well.  We drove to wrestling practice and he completely vented the ENTIRE time.  By the time we arrived, he was so mad that he was in tears...... poor lil' man.  Life's lessons are tough!  I hate it!
So, wrestling practice was okay.  Matt had one of his fits(went and hid), because he thinks that Dennis is his partner, and only his partner and he cannot share Dennis.  Matt has a hard time adjusting to change.  Another of those conditions of Autism Spectrum..... I wish more people understood this thing we are going through....... I mean mostly adults who think that he is just naughty.... HE IS NOT NAUGHTY!        HE HAS SPeCiaL NEEDS!  Damnit, people frustrate me....... to tears.........
So, we came home and had some of my chocolate.  It was sweet, creamy, and relaxing.

Dear Lord, why are you testing me so?  I feel unable to lead these children in the right direction at times.  Help me with patience..... and forgiveness toward those who do not understand Matt.....and forgiveness for those who hurt my children emotionally..............Please?
Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry, Beck. Call me...I have something for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I still can't believe how rude and insensitive/inconsiderate people can be. I wish I could do more to help you. So much I want to say here, but I guess I can remain political... I will continue to pray, as I do every day, for people to understand the needs of autistic children and their families. I wish you the best with the folks who work with AJ and Matt, and we love you all.

    As I said, you are in our prayers...

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.