Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The weekend is officially over....

Yep, it is Tuesday, and we had a pretty darn good weekend.  Andy had basketball games on Saturday in Chadron.  The boys are showing great inprovements, and are making lots of progress in playing together as a team.  I was impressed!  Then after the game, Andy's buddy came to spend the night.  Which we then decided to go to the movie, "The Tooth Fairy."  It was a cute, happy movie....
Sunday, Jeffey came home from work, then we took the kids to the ranch, and then left for Rapid.  We had a great time at the Stock Show, and then shopping everwhere.... lots of looking and more walking...  Boy am I sore today!   

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you took the time to get away with your hubby. I know all that walking made you sore, but I'm sure it was worth it to spend the time with Jeffey!!

    So good to have coffee the other day with you. I enjoy those times more than you know!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.