Monday, February 22, 2010

Precious moment...

Monday mornings are pure hell at this household.  Yep, kids don't want to get out of bed, or get dressed, ect. ect.  So this morning was the usual Monday.  I battled with Matt with getting himself ready... he had some grudge about sleeping in his own bed that he couldn't get past.  So, he proceeded to put his shirt on inside-out, and leave it that way.  ARGH!  "Honey, you cannot wear it that way to school!" was repeated over and over.  Then the other sibling antics started...  Andy winned because his ears hurt....blah.....blah.....  So, finally we have delivered the boys to school, and Meggie is in the backseat content with her piles of babies.  She says,"Momma, summer IS coming soon!"  I agreed.  Then, I turned to look at her, and she made me giggle.... she had a purple furry headband on, which she shoved all her hair back off her forhead making it stick straight up!  AND she had her baby in its carseat on her lap....buried under several blankets.  It was a vision of halarity!  Love her!  God had blessed me with her and her silly antics!  Thank GOODNESS!
Otherwise, I am feeling much better.  Pneumonia got me big time.... thank the Lord that my Hubs was home to help with the kids and taking care on me....  Love you sweets!  Thank you Girlies for all of your thoughts and prayers.......and diagnostic texting!
((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS 2 U))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. I have been fighting off something.......hack, hack, cough, cough ......... and can't wait to feel better. If the sun would shine and actually feel warm I know I would get better. Glad you little girlie can ease the stresses of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, Meggie. What a dolly, and truly little angels our kids are, placed her to make us laugh our butts off!!

    So glad you're feeling better, Beck. Hopefully a few more days of healing and we'll all be able to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.