Friday, February 5, 2010

I am a slacker!!

Yep, this week has flown by, mostly because Jeffey has been home most of it.... He took his rest days, and a personal day.  It was wonderful having him here to help with the kids.  They have been wearing on me pretty much the past two weeks.  Anyhow, we have no major plans for the weekend.  Nope, basketball is over---officially--- So, we will put all focus on wrestling.  Our first tourney is Feb 27 at Chadron.  Andy is prety excited, Matt not so much.  We will try to keep him encouraged, as it is so good for him.....   Well, I am off to workout and then work on cleaning this MESsy house.  It has gotten out of control! YIPeS!!  Take Care all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with slackking!!! TGIF I say. I am taking the afternoon off and getting a massage. Stress is killing my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, taking a little down time is worth its weight in gold. I'm so glad you had some good time with Jeffey. You SOOOOO deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.