Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lastly..... LoVe Week.

(Spencer B.'s hand, July '09-we were searching for heart shaped rocks in the creek.)

Okay, I stopped on day four.  OOPS!  Not feeling 100%, as I have this serious chest cold, and horrible cough.  Now, onto the finale....

5-- I cannot reminesse without mentioning my dearly departed Aunt Margie.....my rock, my fellow-coffee lover, my god-momma, my MOST influential person in my life besides my parents.  I love you Aunty, I miss you and I know you are watching out for me from heaven...... Thank you for everything!

6-- My Grandmas & Grandpa's, both in heaven and still alive.  I love you, and I know that I didn't appreciate you in the years past.  But, please know that I LOVE how you always are eager to listen to myself and my children ramble on.  Thank you for forging a path in this lesson of life for me......  Love you!

7-- My Besties/Bff's-  I love how you guys are never JUDGEMENTAL, and give me you honest opinions regardless of the event.  I have never realized how important all of this is until recently...... Love Ya Trish & Jess.... Thank YOU for being there for me and my family.  You are wonderful "Fairies".

Last but not least:
-- A few days ago, we recieved a valentine in the mail with no return address.....but, it was signed, "Love, GOD"!  I kid you not!  It was small, pink, and red; with a coffee cup on the front!  He know's me!  God, is good.... spread the love..........  THANK YOU GOD!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to be a "Fairy!" I really think the anonymous letter from God was awesome. I love it! Would like to attempt something like that at some point, too! Makes ya think, huh??!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG.... Great minds must think alike... I just googled a weight loss ticker and placed it at the top of my page, and I come over here, and see something similar... Sorry!

    Hope that's ok... I will try to find something I can place on a sidebar... I tried to move mine there, but you can't see it all...

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.