Tuesday, February 9, 2010

LoVe Week Day 2...

My children.....
Andy- My sweet little first-born.  He is my empathatic, sweet, kind, aggressive, athletic, big brother to all.  I cannot wait to see what he does with his life, as he already has college pick out, and a plan in place at age 9.5 years!  What an achiever!  I love to watch him play all sports.....
Matt-  My sweet special second baby... who is quiet, inquisitive, kind, gentle, loves Star Wars EVERYTHING, he is the cuddle-bug of the family.  I love when he hums while he does tasks, as he is so happy!  He is my inspiration for everything, and I try to see through his eyes... his precious brown eyes.  I love you Mr. Mat!  I am so proud of you!
Megan- My beloved little girl.  She loves her puppy, her dollies, and her brothers.  She is my rock, my apprentice, my confidant, my comfort.  I love her so...... 
I thank the Lord for all of them everyday!

See the other fellow bloggers participating on the previous post....  Thank YOU Debbie for linking up!  Welcome everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Becky you have sweet wonderful children and I enjoy them too! P.S. you have to add Mr. Linky to each post. I just added myself again on Day 1 of the post...........but isn't this fun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful children, Beck! You are very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We gotta get some of our gals blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.