Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LoVe Week Day 3...

I so love my parents.....
They are so precious to me.  My Mom and Dad have been my "Faithful Fans".  And continue to be my "sounding boards." 
They have taught me so much in life:  morals & values, integrity, honesty, goodness, kindness, giving of oneself, to reach my dreams and goals (and never lose sight of them!) 
They have been married for 39 years on this Friday the 12th.  They survived through many trials and tribulations throughout their marriage.  After all, they we teen-married parents!  They survived my Dad's college education, the life of a teacher, life as a railroader-being away from his family due to lay-offs and ect- and life as farmers/ranchers.  They are tough-cookies!  Thank YOU Mom and Dad for making me who I am and I am so proud to come from such great "stock"!
I Love You more than words would EVER EXPRESS!
Happy Anniversary, and Happy LoVe Day!

(Above pics are of their beloved trip to Hawaii in '08; and Christmas this year.)


P.s. See links in the past posts for others who are participating in the "LoVe Week."

2 comments:

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.