Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yippee, YE, Yea! I had a great day!

Yesterday, I traveled to Scottsbluff to do a little research, and then onto Torrington in the afternoon to attend a "Coffee Class."  It was hosted by the local coffee shop, "Java Jar."  Three ladies started this shop together 14 years ago, and continue to be extremely successful.  They were full of help and ideas.... they even let us make coffee!  It was great fun, and I so enjoyed myself.  I also go to have supper with the Trish & Tracey family..... it was funny & delicious!  Thanks BFF!  I had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't we lucky!?!!? So glad the class went well for you. Hope you get to use those skills very soon!! Loved seeing the three of you today. Definitely a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! It's so fun watching your plans coming together, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.