Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's a crazy, busy life!

Today, we will tackle Andy's room...is is soooooo messy & looks like an implosion!  Yesterday, Meggie and I got her room cleaned, then Matt got home and we did his.  What a relief that is!  They are hoarders!  YIKES!~  Won't let me throw anything away.  Must sneak in at a later time, and accomplish the trashing!
Jeffey got home this morn, and had breakfast for the kids ready.  So sweet of him... kids loved it!  He then went to bed when the brothers left for school.  So, Meggie and I are getting ready to put the laundry away....YUCK!  I hate that task.  I'd rather just let the couch be the dresser!  But, it isn't as pretty... 
Well, I am thinking of my christmas gifts for this year.  We (Betson Family) are doing entirely homemade gifts this year.  Cool, huh?  BUT, the guys are tough to make for.......ANY IDEAS?????
Have a GREAT day!
((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the craft presents. Our family did that one year, back when we were family. My not so crafty complained about it and yet her and husband did the best presents ever. It was a lot of fun. I still treasure the gift I recieved, which was a book/recipe holder from plexi glass and wood. (It came from my not so crafty sister's husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt and I ONLY give homemade gifts, every year. It is so fun and what a delight to treasure!!! We have grown close because of this.

    I will think of some ideas and let you know if I come up with any. Please share yours also, I would love to copy cat if I can. Plus, it's fun to copy cat, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.