Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's getting ExCitInG around here!


Yep, we are getting prepared for Christmas..... and I am a sewing FOOL!  I have gotten several projects done aready!  WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!  And I have finally come up with an idea for the men in our family.....lounge pants!  Now, I need to find some fabric for this project, I am thinking fishind or hunting in a flannel or soft knit.  Anyhow, I am getting excited for Christmas....  I love making and giving!
My hubby is much better today.  He had an asthma attack yesterday that scared the CRAP out of Meggie and I.  In fact, we rushed him to the clinic.  But, he recovered and is doing fine today, with steroids and some more antibiotics.  Praise the LORD!   It was a chocolate kind of day!  Take Care all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun, I love making gifts and EVEN more, love getting a home made gift. Enjoy! Also, Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey -- it sounds like you're really getting those Cmas gifts lined out. That's nice to have it out of the way a little earlier.

    I just read your blog on the rhizome treatment; I just want what's best for you. I hope something can come along and relieve your pain. Nobody should have to endure pain on a constant basis... other than my ex-husband and a few choice people from my past... HA HAH!

    Anyhew, I'm glad Thanksgiving is here -- Christmas is just around the corner. Can't wait for some girl time. Wished you could've stopped in to see my scrappin room. I've been an organizin fool lately, and it's really comin around!

    Hugs -- Happy Thanksgiving, and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.