Friday, November 13, 2009

Plotting the day....

Auntie Marisa called last night and asked if we could have Miss Miranda today....YESSSSSSSSSS!  We love having her with us... I sooooo want to be a wonderful, loving Aunt to her, much like my Aunt Margie was to me.  So, today is another blessed day with her.  Thank YOU Auntie and Unckie for all you do for us.
So, we are also working on our Christmas projects.  Mostly we are planning, and plotting.... just hunting for something for the guys.  Auntie suggested "brag books" for them.  SO, that very well may be what I do for them.  I have all the scrappin' stuff!?!?!?
Andy and I had a pretty good day yesterday in Rapid.  He visited with Dr. Cherry about his anger and ect. for nearly 2 hours, while I read and had a nap in the waiting area.  Then we headed to the Dark Canyon Coffee Company and checked out their roasting process.  It was pretty darn cool, and we sure enjoyed the "Aroma"!  After that, we ran to the mall and then Walmart.  Nope, no H.L., as Walmart actually had what I needed, despite the fact that I had to find it myself due to some pretty pathetic clerks.... they were too busy to be bothered!!!!  Anyhow, we got home about 7, and thanked Grandma for all of her help!  YOU ROCK GRANDMA!  Love ya!
Have a great day!
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.