Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A new windy day....

Yet another day of wind.... no wonder that people go crazy and do stupid things when the wind blows for days on end.  The same is true for consecutive hot summer days.  One thing is certain, I am glad that we golfed yesterday.  It was something that Hubs and I were so craving... maybe it was the alone time.  Having three children wears on the realaionship at times.... or should I say, it suffers greatly.  So, when we get the opportunity this spring, we will be golfing and repairing our relationship!---another gift from above----
Well, today Meggie and I are going to try to tackle her imploded room.  She just has entirely too many "things"--- dollys, kitchen stuff, stuffed animals ect, ect.  SO, you may have to throw me a line to make it our of her black abyss....
Oh, and I have some serious projects in the works..... mama's day cards!
Take Care all on this Windy DAMN day!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, girlz! Hope Meggie's bedroom didn't kill off either of you. I know how hard that stuff is to do. It just gets away from us from time to time, and it takes quite a while to get back to square one, doesn't it!?!??

    Sorry I couldn't meet ya for coffee this afternoon; I have really been a slacker and been late *really late* getting to work lately. I didn't figure I could get away with sneaking out early...! Hope you had a nice lunch with your favorite Mista...!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I agree with you about the wind. We were without power at our house when Tracey was home for lunch today! Thankfully it was back on by the time I got home.
    I totally understand that room thing! Alex's room is definately on my list of things to get done before graduation.
    Take Care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now ............. you complain because no one comments but I ain't a seein' any from you on my blog!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.