Friday, May 23, 2008

Hmmmm, vacation goes too fast!

(MOPS Mother Daughter Tea 2008)

Hiya!

Whew! What a fast four days I have had! Since Monday, I have helped my Ma with cleaning the cabin, and worked on lots of other projects with friends. I made bracelets for the kids teachers for thank you gifts. They really loved them.... And I had fun making them. I also finished up a bunch of other odds and ends. Most avoided working inside the house! I love to work on my yard, and it needs lots of work this year. Things are really overgrown, and need divided. Please come with your gloves and I will share some stuff with you. I have purple cone flowers, hens & chicks and some white liatris, and lambs ear. I think there is more, but need to access my moving things around.

Anyhow, we went to Rapid yesterday and spent way too much money in H.L.! I had a great time and loved the company! We ate good, laughed a lot, and got rained on. It was fun..... kids had a great time with Papa playing games and ect. Today, they went fishing for a while with Papa, while I pulled weeds and put on pre-emergent. They caught several fish, too! Jeffey went to work this afternoon, and let me have a nap since we didn't get home from Rapid until 1:30am! Whew! POWER SHOPPIN'!

Can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.