Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kicked out?!?!?!

Okay, we decided to go to Chadron with Daddy and eat Chinese and go to the movie. SO, all went well until we got to the movie. We got there early(all 5 of us) and sat down in the middle of the theater with our popcorn. Meggie was a little squirmy, but pretty good. The movie started and of course we had to go to the bathroom a few times, since we drank a little pop! SO, I took Meg, and she fell down in the isle on the way back.......cry, she did. So the next time we went potty, the usher asked us to keep it down, as Meggie was loud and disruptive! AND SOMEONE complained about us?!?!?! Okay, so we sat back down with the boys and made a true effort to keep it down. Meggie just climbed around on her seat and said a few things. Then here comes the usher AGAIN! Asked us to LEAVE! This was within the first 35 minutes of the movie! I was appalled! I have heard louder teenagers than Meggie! SO, I will be calling the manager today ans settling this. We paid for Meggie, to be at the movie! Yep, I am still fuming! I sat in the vehicle for an hour waiting on the boys to see their movie we paid over $40 to see......

YIPES!

Have a great day, it's beautiful out!

1 comment:

  1. unbelievable....I'm curious if you got to call & get a rain-check. Talk to ya tomorrow :) Oh-yeah...tell Matt & Andy they did awesome tonight, I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.