Sunday, May 4, 2008

When is winter over??????





(Our project last year, the bricking of our backyard.)




Whewie! What a week! We have been busy with the sicko-Meggie. She is fully recuperated now. I think she is making up for lost time as she had two bowls of cereal this morn. Yep, the boys were up early. They can't seem to sleep in..... not even Mommy gets too, either. They were arguing in the kitchen about their cereal, and woke Meg & I up. So, here we are...blogging. Oh, and coffee drinking.


Well, not all that much going on here. Just waiting on the snow to melt so that we can get the gardening started. I have some somewhat big plans this spring. Just to replace some trees, and move some perennials. I also am planning to re-do the corner area on our lot. It is a weed magnet since the neighbors don't give a damn about their property. SO, I am going to rock it all and plant some creeping junipers. LOW MAINTENANCE! Yes, I have said it. I just don't think I have the time to keep up with the neighbors weed seeds floating into my yard......


Okay, Meggie and I are off to snuggle. She is such a dolly! That's what her daddy says!


Have a great Sunday, I am 1 time out waiting for the phone to ring............


hugs...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.