Friday, May 9, 2008

Take A Breather.....


(Mops photos taken by Angie)
Okay, I know that I say this quite often, but, where does the time go? Geeze, life is just zooming by..... A great friend of mine, Kimberly Bean recently spoke to my heart. She said, "Never pass up an opportunity to kiss and hug your children, you never know when it might be the last." Saying this, she had tears in her eyes, as she was remembering her dearly departed (too soon) daughter, Kristen. She passed away in a accident at age 15. Brings tears to my eyes too. Bless Kim for making it through the tough stuff, and being a stronger person, too. Happy Mothers Day everyone!

Oh this week, funny stuff happened. First, when driving the boys to Gma & Papas, it was muddy. So, we had to "gun it" through a few big muddy patches to make it through. SO, we did slosh around a little, and Matt says, "This REALLY is a racing mini-van!" Tee HEe!

Then, Andy and Sydney went to the store to pick up a few items for me. Unbeknownst to us, Syd took her own money and purchased her a can of whipped topping! YUMMY! Giggle! She and Andy said! They ate the WHOLE can within the 4 block from Lisa's. Then they threw the evidence in a dumpster, so that we wouldn't know. BUT, they proclaimed their purchase as soon as they arrived! TOO FUNNY! WHAT A HOOT!

Finally, Meggie at the MOPS party last night, refused to kiss her pal, Preston! Too Funny!

Okay, What have I been up to? Well, I have helped Aunty with a crafty scrap project. Then made quite a few earrings, and bracelets. I have also done quite a bit of Chamber stuff..... Ummm, oh yea tried to keep the house cleaner. And lastly, yep, work... We have been trying to make it through the last days of school. Andy is hating it. Matt is sad to leave Mrs. Limbach. He loves her soooo much.

Last night we had a Mother/Daughter Tea for MOPS. I took my Ma, and Auntie Marisa, and Megg. We all had a great time! I think that it was the best MOPS meeting EVER! I had a great time! Only, it went too fast! We made a nifty craft by Brandi, and ate yummy cucumber sands, with lots of yummy desserts... and cheesecake made by Auntie!

Well, off to the elliptical to work off the cheesecake.

hugs..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.