Monday, February 11, 2008

EW?! Getting the taxes done!

My Precious Kids... All FOUR of 'em! ( Sept. 07)


Good Morning all!
Meggie is my assistant today in everything I do! She is such a great helper and "mini-me" just cracks me up. Anyhow, my DH is making me breakfast while I get the tax stuff together and the numbers crunched! UGH! Thank our LORD for giving me a cook, and the love of my life all wrapped up in one! YIPPEE! SO, anyway, tomorrow I will be going to Alliance to the tax lady. But not with out having luinch with my dearest Trish. Wonderful House Chinese- WATCH OUT! I am so hungry for chinese! And of course, for great conversation.
Well, Andy home sick today, but feeling much better. He has had a fever yesterday afternoon, so the "No fevers for 24 hours" rule comes into play for school. I hope tomorrow he is well enough for tomorrow.
Mattey got up for school no prob, I guess. I was sleeping( got off work at 4 a.m.) He walked all by himself, and he has done it in the past. He just wasn't so keen to go by himself today. Hopefully, he stays healthy.... He got his valentines stamped with a red dinosaur and signed his name (with some arguing with me). He didn't want to sign 16 times;)
Well, I think bfast is alsmost done. Smells lovely.... Sausage, eggs, and hashbrowns! My favorite right after chinese.
Take Care and have a lovely day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.