Thursday, February 21, 2008

A nice view....

(Our view out the front window)




Good Afternoon All!

How are you guys? Where did our week go? Its thursday already??!! I somehow lost a day, or two... I have been busy with work and life. Laundry, house stuff and meetings. Chamber Meeting today, discussing the Fourth of July happenings, and ect. I am looking forward to the summer in Crawford.... it is always lots of fun! Anyhow, had a nice visit with Angie and Preston, as we took her her valentine, then Meg stayed and had lunch and played with Preston... they had lots of fun together. So cute! Then I had lunch with Kim Bean at the Deli. It wasn't bad.... in fact the chicken noodle soup was awesome! YUMMY! Meg had some hot cocoa after she stood in the corner and pooped her pants! EWWWW! What a lunch! Well, working tonight at Crawford as brakeman, as I got bumped off the Engineer job. I chose to stay here and not to drive to Alliance. Much nicer on the fuel mileage... Well, MOPS valentine dinner tonight, and I will stay as long as 5:55, as I've got to get to work. Jeffey on his way home from Gillette @ 5:00 tonight. Hope we get to see each other tomorrow. I sure miss him.... at times;) Take Care all of you!


2 comments:

  1. We had a great time visiting w/you too! Preston Lee said to tell Meggie to come back anytime to play & have lunch :) Thanks for the earrings...that was thoughtful of you guys. Hope you're having a nice night at work, the banquet went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful view! I'm likin' the new skin!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.