Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh Saturday Morn! All is quiet!

Meggie & Mommy 9-06 - rare photo of Mommy:0)

Geeze! What a busy week! I think I blinked and it was gone! We had so many meetings and ect. this week. Matt had a Dr. appt. on thurs. concerning his meds. All is well and we will continue the meds. He is doing much better, with therapy as a huge help. He loves school and is a little artist, making me stuff everyday! Love that he is soooo creative!

Andy is busy with making his valentine box at school. I (of course) has to send some "extra" bling for him to put on his. I gave him some football and baseball papers, cut his name out on the cricut with lots of hearts too. He is such a great kiddo! Can't believe he is almost 8!
WHERE DID THE TIME GO???? I must savor these moments!

Okay, Meggie had a good week. Her words of the week are, "funny", "can't"., and "what happen?" She has added these to her sentences as needed. What a precious dolly!

We had a birthday party with Great-Gma last night, and Meg stole the show. Gma got a cute card with a puppy on the front, as Meg looked at it with Gma, she said, "Awwww" with her head tilted. What a cutie! Warmed Gma's heart..... Meggie gave mooches and "nuggles" to Auntie and Unckie and Pa Pa, too. She played tractors and cars with Grape and Unckie, too. The boys were busy visiting with Auntie! Okay, I am off to surf and answer lots of e-mails.
"nuggles" to all of you!

P.s. I am working the Helpers at 9:00 @ night. No day's off, bummer!

1 comment:

  1. you are so blessed to have family close! You kids will remember these days forever. I'm glad to hear you had a fun time. Hope you weren't 2 tired 4 work! (I really enjoy reading your blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.