Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh Monday, Monday!


Hey ya'll!

We had a great weekend! Or should I say, I did! On friday night, the kiddo's and Daddy-O and I had a great family night. They played the Wii into the late night, I went to bed. Super tired I was! Hadn't had much sleep due to it being my day off, and wanting to sleep at night! So, Sat. morn we got up and went to Chadron for b fast and the Wally-World trip. Yummy breakfast at Helen's and the kiddo's behaved beuatifully! WHEW! I knew that they could be good once in awhile! Funny how we think our kids are monsters all the time;) They went and looked around at the sporting goods and got the fishing itch.... Spring, where are you? WE got home and DH helped me load my van FULL of stuff to take to the cabin for our Girlfriend Get-Away. I had soooo much stuff, I had to put the back seats down! YIPES, I think I have an addiction.... at least I have a support group;) We all stayed up too late, ate too many calories, and laughed untill there we gastric noises coming out! What a night scrapping with the D.B.F. Clubbers! You know who you are!!!!!! I love you guys, and I am so glad to have so many non-judgemental friends...

Then some of us went to the movie "27 Dresses", and it was super sweet and chick flicky! I recommend it. I ate some yummy popcorn and drank a gallon of D.P. and had to go to the little girls room in the middle of the movie. I must be getting old, and can't hold my D.P.! Anyhow, got home with all my stuff and had supper with the fam. What a great weekend, despite of the Super Bowl loss.... My hubby is still whinning! Take Care!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Beck...it's Ang. I am sooo sorry I totally forgot about the girls wknd thing at the cabin. Even if I did remember, there's just no way I could have gone. Preston Lee was still pretty sick, and Mommy was even more sick. I'm on the downslide right now, hoping we'll get to do the bowling thing tomorrow night. We'll just have to see how all three of us are feeling when tomorrow night rolls around. Your blog looks/sounds great! You rock! Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.