Monday, February 25, 2008

YIPPEE!

Hiya Everyone!
I have great news.... I am back to working as an Engineer here in Crawford Extra Board!!!!!!! YEA! Whew, our Lord has answered my prayers. Anyhow, we spent the day at the ranch yesterday playing in the mud. the boys rode their bike and played football in a huge puddle in front of the corral. They had a great time and got soaked head to toe....literally! Their boots are still wet! So, Grandma washed their coats and snow pants twice to get the mud out. Meggie and I just watched. WHat funny boys they are! I took pictures on my phone, but they didn't send for some reason. I will work on that so you guys can see the mess they made. We then ate spaghetti with Gma, Papa, Aunt Marisa & Uncle Ron. YUMMY! The kiddos love spaghetti. We got home had our baths and went to bed very tired! I went to work at 9:00 last night.... UGH! Jeffey was home to be with the kiddo's.

I woke up to the phone ringing, BNSF calling to notify me of the job change.... YEA! Then I realized my throat was super sore. Jeffey complained of the same. SO, I made us hot tea. He actually liked it so much that he had another two cups! Boys got off to school without dry boots.... Oh well. Can't do it all! Well, I had a pajama day with my hubby. It was nice. We are both feeling better.
After school, Uncle Ron came to town and picked up the boys to go sledding at his house. Unckie has an old hood off a pickup turned upside down and retro fitted with some handles that he pulls behind his 4 wheeler! What great fun my boys had. They love their Unckie and Auntie who then fed them pizza and hot dogs! What spoiled little dudes!

Jeffey went to work @ 7:00 tonight, and I am on the line up for tomorrow night maybe.

I am going to Rapid with my mom tomorrow. We need to get away before calving starts. My Mom is the primary calver. She is the rancher, veteraniarian, and cow whisperer. I am so proud of her! She is amazing. So, we are running away to Hobby Lobby and Target. YIppee!!!!!!!! We used to do stuff like that all of the time, before three children and 230 cows! So, we will be thinking of all of you when we are at Great Wall!

Oh, we also ordered our tickets for the Rascal Flatts/Taylor Swift concert at Cheyenne Frontier Days. I have never been to CFD. I am looking forward to that concert. I cannot remember the last one I went to. So, Have a great night! Take Care! Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.