Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yippee, I slept at night...again!

(Rare photo of Wild Bill & Calamity Jane Circa Oct. 07)

Good Morning pals! I just got up and think that it is a great thing to sleep at night in my own bed! YIPPEE! Even though Meggie slept with us. Slept pretty good with her. SHe is so snuggly, but her hair is tickly!


Anyhow, Andy is still sick this morn. with a fever. I cohersed him into taking some kids tylenol, but he cried big elephant tears before he got it down. He hates to take meds. So, we will see how the day goes with him.


Jeff layed off for computer training. He gets to do the same crap I just did on Friday....EWWWW! the BNSF's computers melted down on me six times, and six times I had to completly start over! How frustrating that was.... Anyhow, I survived, barely!


Matt and Meggie are aplaying the Wii, I guess they were going to golf! Funny Bunnies! Meggie is starting to get into the gaming thing, too. Well, I hope you all have a great Sunday! I will be taking care of "sicklies"! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.