Friday, September 19, 2008

And the lip is a perch............

(DH with his catch from a month ago at the Fort)

I won't gross-you-out with a pic this morn. as I nearly got sick just looking in the mirror at my lip. Holy Cow! It sure hurts.
As for the throat, it is better. Just uncomfortable. The antibiotic has had a few side-effects on me..... diarrhea, and an extremely painful, sore roof of my mouth. GREAT DIET PLAN! Huh? I think I will run with that.....
My gentle, kind hubby took me to Chadron to full fill my longing for some Chinese. The boys went to the football game with Lisa & her crew (BLESS YOU, Girlfriend!) So, Meg & I were treated to some Daddy time. He actually said he needed to get out of town, as he has been working a lot as I have not been able the past three days. You see we work on the same board, and if one is gone, it doubles the workload onto the other two. BUT, I can't help I had a near-death experience with Strep. He understands, but is tired. So, we had a great meal of the buffet, and came right home. Jeffey went to bed, I stayed up waiting on the game-goers. Meggie was busy playing her leapster, and keeping herself occupied. So, we had a quiet night. Back to work tomorrow...... Hope no one sees this massive lip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.