Monday, September 29, 2008

He's exhausted!




(Playing with my camera yesterday. I had my BIG HUGE lens out, trying to figure it out once again! Gosh I love to take pictures, and I am soooo glad for digital. I can snap, snap, snap away!)


Matt had the homework today! WHEW! He is tired of it! SO, we are trying to work with him to get it done. He is definitely challenged by 1st grade. He needs lots of help....... I sure hope it turns out well.

Andy is done lickity-split with his homework.....

Megan is working with the dominoes building stuff. She thinks she would build a baseball field! Tee Hee!

Okay, Jeffey is on his way to work at 1800. I got off early, at 2:00! YIPPEE! The train traffic is down today. SO, tomorrow it will be hell to pay! I am working on many projects right now. All in the thought process yet! I think I have my Christmas card all sketched out for the final one! It has been of great debate for me.... I think I should focus more on the rest of the scrapbooking projects I am soooooo far behind on. It seems that every time I am in the creative mood, there is a mess to clean up here! YIKES!
Ohhh, yea. I am back on the 9:00 a.m. job. For permanently temporary! Tee Hee!

Okay, lots to do....... Never ending crap! (Yep, I need a vacation!)

Take Care, Hugs...................2U!

Quote of the day:
"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives."
- Euripides, Greek playwrite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.