Monday, September 15, 2008

Our weekend....

Good Morning!
***Coffee Cheers*** MUFF!
Well, this weekend we had some time together with a little work in between. I got groceries in CHadron on Sat. What fun that is to by yourself! UGH! I really hate to unload them all..... The boys help some with hauling, but not without threats.
Anyhow, I worked the 3:00am job Sunday morning, then we headed off for the Bluffs to go coat shopping. It's a good thing that we took the kids, as I would have bought them too big of coats and snow pants!
We ate at Applebees, and they had HOT wings.... YUCK! Andy seems to like to eat them with his dad! Funny little man! His tongue got HOT and he drank up his pop too quickly and ran out at the crucial "hot tongue" point! I laughed......
Andy got his first love note this past week..... He shared it with me. I decided that it was scrap-worthy! Anyhow, it said "I love you Andy, and I want to kiss you!" This note featured a lovely bit of art, as Andy was portrayed with yellow hair! TOOO CUTE! I promptly told him that he shouldn't kiss girls because they have LOTS of yucky germs! He then told me," Mom, your my best friend!" AWWWWWW...... I was moved to tears.
Sweet little man is growing up too quickly!
hugs to ......................................U!

1 comment:

  1. That almost brings tears to my eyes Becky!!!!! He's way too sweet & definitely too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.