Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey, I'm thinking I'm better! YAY!!!!

(Fall Foliage at Breezy Point, Crawford. From train, yesterday.)



YAY! YAY! YAY!
Throat is much better, lip is somewhat better! Man I feel for those folks who get this stuff regularly! It isn't an easy battle to fight!
Anyhow, we are busy with dishes and house recovery cleaning. An implosion happened here last week. Now, it is clean up time. It seems my kids have a hard time even flushing the toilet! GEEZE! Crack-down time!
K, got my Christmas card all sketched out! Ready to make 60? YIPES! Better start early,huh? I guess Chrstmas cards are my little gift to everyone whom I haven't seen or contacted for quite some time. I know I LOVE HAND MADE ANYTHING! It warms my heart whenever I get something made from the heart. Recently my Ma and I went to Rapid and got fabric to make baby blankets with..... secretly she had plans for one for me, too. Oh how I have loved having that snuggly blanket this past week. Since my Ma could NOT help me out. (I didn't want her getting strep before her flight to Oregon for a wedding.) Thank HEAVENS for Mom's snuggly blanket! I love it!
-Everyone needs a wooby, no matter what age-
Have a great day everyone, it is a beatuiful fall one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.