Friday, September 26, 2008

Now, Matt & Jeffey are sick!

Yep, yesterday, Matt had the fever & sore throat.... got antibiotics immediately! So, he is better, but not enough for school today.
Megan is better and been on aniti's since Tuesday.
Jeffey woke up with swollen glands, and dull throb in his lower back. So, I will be getting some anti's for him.... He went to work for now.
Me, well, I am better, but the lip. It is slow to heal. I am putting some stuff on it regularly, but it bleeds and cracks.... Oh well!
Okay, yesterday, Jeff & I went to the eye Dr. I t seems that I need glasses for reading and night vision. Yep, I thought my books were getting closer to my face! So, I picked a pair of "sassy" glasses, and sunglasses. You know I can't live without sunglasses! So, next week, they should be in. Then, I should have a "clearer" understanding of the word...

Well, off to clean up the messes..... and laundry..... then work later (2 times out)
Quote of the day:

"I love the Nights I can't remember
With the Friends I can't forget."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.