Monday, July 13, 2009

Cousins!!!!!

Yea! My cousins from Oregon are here to visit! And they love the country life of horses, 4-wheelers, dirt bikes and ect. SO, we have been super busy playing with them! Plus, Jeffey is home yesterday and today to play, too! They went fishing this afternoon to have some fun..... Meggie and I stayed behind to nap.....
The kids and I have been working on getting Andy moved downstairs to his new room. We got some major sorting of toys done, and some cleaning, the bed set up, and a few husker things hung up on the wall. Andy slept down there last night, but complained that it was too dark, and too cold..... so I found him a night light, and turned off the fan. We will see how tonight goes. I have a dresser to paint black for his room, too. Just need it hauled to the garage to get started on the priming/painting. I think that Matt is happy for his own room, too. I hope that it will start to teach them responsibility for their OWN THINGS! I HOPE! They are so darn ornery!
Anyhow, off to the next project, and will have some photo's, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please leave a comment!

My favs.